From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:19:31 -0500
I am feeling so much better that I had to dook and war dance today!  I am
even feeling well enough to eat my regular food!  Mom & Dad are so glad that
I feel better.  They were so worried about me!  Mom tells me I had a big
hairball in my tummy.  She said that I had better stop grooming on Bandit
and all the other ferrets all the time.  She gives me this yummy laxitive
stuff, but I guess I just had too many ferrets to groom!

Now Mom is feeding me this really good mixture of stuff even tho I am eating
again.  She says I should eat it so I can build up strength and get my
weight back up some.  I didn't think I lost all that much, but I guess Mom
knows what is best.  I am pretending to not like it so she will let me lick
it off her finger.  I am so spoiled!

I want to thank everybody who was concerned about me.

Dooks to you all!

Snickers (& mom is the typist)