From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 05:53:13 -0700
Thanks Meren, I couldn't have said it any better than you. I've been
in the rescuing and sheltering for years and I have seen lots more of
abused and negleted than anyone just wanting to give up a ferret for
some excuse, with several paralized ferrets, head trumas and other
things that goes on thru the years i've done this. It is very unlikely
that most of these owners really cared -- I've only seen maybe a couple
owners who really cared enough in the 14 yrs I've done this and one set
of ferrets that was killed in a car wreck came into my shelter and that
was a "have to" case cause the lady that was killed was a friend of
mine a couple years ago.............