From:
Kevin and Marie McGowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:13:34 +0900
I would like to thank all the well-wishes and helpful info I recieved from
you guys.

Taz is doing somewhat better.  He is still, limping sort of .  Is that what
hindlimb weakness is supposed to be like?  I upped his dose of pred and he
is more himself.  He uses his back legs to climb and scratch, etc.  But, he
seems to limp on the left side.  It is almost like a sprain or fracture,
but he is in no pain.  He is getting better though and I am very greatful.

My prayers and well wishes go out to all those with sick fuzzies.  Congrats
to Gentle Ben!!!!

-Marie and the Crew