From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 06:34:08 -0700
Okay, I know I know this, I think I am just anxious.....

On an average, when it works, etc, how long between that lupron shot and
a general slackening of adrenal symptoms?

I know this is gonna vary greatly, and in some folks it won't work at
all, but on the average?

I have a little boy who is about to itch himself silly.  I am rubbing
him down with Freddy's Famous Wonder Wound Cream plus which we make just
for itchy people and he is carrying melatonin implants, all the good
stuff while we evaluate his surgerical potential, but for the life of
me I can't remember that one silly thing!

With all the adrenal ferrets I have/had running around here you'd think
it was second nature to me by now!

It's fine to mail me off list, if you do, please put ferret or some such
in the subject line.  Spammers are burying me and I delete anything I
don't readily recognize.  I hate to miss a message!

Thanks ferret folks!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
http://pages.prodigy.net/furpeopleweyr/index.html