From:
TODD PREIMESBERGER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 15:18:13 -0800
even amusing (like that $3 tag note) and almost all make a good point.
Since they are not obsene or offensive, then I see no reason for him to
receive hate mail for his little notes.  Also I personally don't see them
as distracting at all.  This is to whoever wrote that hate mail to him - If
you don't like his comments, don't read this mailing list.  BIG, the
ferrets, and us ferret owners ARE what makes up this list.  I think he
should get a pat on the back and a great big THANK YOU!  for all the time
he puts into this list, not hate mail.

Here's the score: Human: 1 - Ferret: Too many to count!  But I'm catching
up!  Apparently Gumbi's previous owner let her dig into the couch, but I
refuse - too much danger!  Well anyway she is pissed!  I taped the couch
(She likes the tape - more resistance), I put a couch cover on the couch
(Lasted 4 min.  before she found out how to get underneath it), I told her
no (She gave me a dirty look and started digging again), I popped her nose
(Another dirty look), I tossed her back in her cage for a hour (She didn't
care), then finally I pulled my hair out in frustration.  Then in the final
throes of desperation, I grabbed a bottle of Indoor No!  out of my closet
and sprayed the couch.  It worked!!!  She cannot stand the smell.  She
jumps on the couch, sniffs, and jumps back off shaking her head.  Ha-ha!  I
won!!  To all those out there pulling their hair out (if they have any)
don't give up!  Try everything, even if someone already told you that it
won't work.  I had always heard "Indoor No!  doesn't bother ferrets.", but
it sure bothers Gumbi!

Fuzzy kisses to all!
GOODBYE!

Angela & Todd
Gumbi (What IS that awful smell?!)
The three hamsters

[Moderator's note: (Of course!)  I'd like to thank everyone for their
continuing feedback.  No need to clutter the list with it, but every
opinion is appreciated and taken to heart.  BIG]