Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:19:15 -0700
Hi all

Sorry about this but it haz not been a good weekend in da Sandee hooman
household.  I have been following dat with da computer and have not
written my messages.  I may get to say hi to one of my sisters soon.

A little guy came in today.  He said his name waz Taero.  He waz met by
Bear and a whole bunch of others.  There waz quite a crowd here.  Eveyone
waz interested in da news at home and what waz going on especially da
gossip.  Ferrets are quite good at da gossip.  They all talked for some
time.  Then they all went on a tour of everything to make sure dat Taero
knew about everything and where it waz.  They evenually ended up at da
Twizzle Tower where they climbed to da top and were going to eat their
way down.  Da tower waz kinda shakey and the next thing you know it came
tumbling down, scattering ferrets everywhere.  Lucky da ones here have
wings and didn't get hurt.  Taero said to tell hiz mommy dat he luvs her
and to send lots of cuddles and hugs.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Chip.  He waz met
by Windy and Lilly.  They were happy to see each other and were interested
in da gossip and news at home.  They talked for some time and wondered over
to da Fruit Bar where they had a snack.  Then they wondered around and
showed Chip where everything waz.  He ended up at Dirt Mountain.  He seemed
to want to dig a long tunnel.  He dug and dug til he got tired.  Then they
wondered over to Hammock Haven and had a nap.  I went by later and he waz
back digging again.  He is going to have quite an extensive tunnel network
when he is done if he ever gets done.  He said to send hiz luv and lots of
ferret kiseses her way, big wet ones.

Another little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Mr Odo.  He waz met
by Rocky and Schtinka.  I remember her as I couldn't pronounce her name.
They were real happy to see each other especially Rocky and Odo.  They were
soon talking and chattering at a mile a minute.  They talked and talked for
some time.  Then they wondered over to da Fruit Bar and had a snack while
they talked.  After some time had passed they started da tour of da place
so dat Odo would know where everything waz and be able to explore on hiz
own if he wanted.  They ended up over at da Tube Park and watched da tube
races for a while.  He said to tell mommy dat he felt bunches better and
all da pain is gone and he did like da sun.  He also said to tell her dat
he luvs her and to send lots of hugs and kissess.

Sorry I don't think we will get a soda fountain as we get our soda in a
can as it is more fun dat way.  Ever see a ferret open up a can of soda or
carry it off.  Very funny and I don't drink soda, I am a iced tea ferret.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee