From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:44:21 -0700
I've invited Dave Mordal and the Wreckreation Nation crew to the Ferret
Agility Trials on August 30, 2009 in Eugene, Oregon. Now I need your
help to put up some votes and get the rating up! Hey, if anyone else
wants to invite Dave Mordal to their event, I'd be happy to jump on
board to try to get your votes up. So, please visit
<http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3771932699/m/97619368001>
and let them know you'd like to see it on Wreakreation Nation on the
Discovery Channel.

Thanks!

Melanee Ellis
p.s. and Don't forget to come to the Ferret Agility Trials on August
30, 2009 at Emerald Park in Eugene, Oregon. For more information email