From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:07:12 -0800
Hi all,

My youngest, Jack, LOVES his plastic bags!  We give him any bag we bring
home - from grocery bags to tougher ones...Jack & the others love the noise
they make & tunnel through them (we, too, open up the other end so they
can't get stuck).  Jack likes to HIDE them!  That is his JOB, apparently!

Lydia also commented on the tiny holes in the bags caused by their
nails...some of the holes I see are surely from TEETH.  But, no chunks are
missing from the bag, so it's just Jack using his teeth to grab onto them
in order to move them!  I check all the bags periodically for the
appearance of wear or chunks missing.  If a bag is getting old, I just toss
it!  Jack likes to play tug-of-war with them too.  I usually instigate this
game when he's in the act of moving a bag, because then he is really
determined to hang on -cause it NEEDS TO BE MOVED!!!  No one can stand
between that boy & his job, let me tell you!

Of course, their play is always supervised, but other than that, plastic
bags are "harmless" for my ferts!

Apparently, the best toys for my kids are the FREE kind!  They love to play
in their 5' length of drain tile (black tubing you can get at Home Depot
for $2 - I got mine for free because I work for a home builder), their
empty pop cases, their bags, & their other misc. boxes.  I am reluctant
to SPEND anything on them!  Nina's favorite toy is a plastic bottle cap!
Miya's is a beanie baby that we found out in the snow & washed for her!
Jack's are his bags, & Rascal has two "kiddie cups" from T.G.I.Friday's &
the Olive Garden!  CUPS!  He is too cute w/ the cups! :P

On another note, I'd like to say how happy I am that the principal kinda
admitted defeat for DEANO!  Now she's just trying to save some face w/ the
paying the students back routine.

Good-bye to Chloe, & all the other furkids that have gone to the
bridge...love & dooks to their loved ones (furry or not).  *HUGZ* to all
the sick babies out there...we pray for you guys every day.

Amy & da stinky mushy butts (Miya, Nina, Rascal, & Jack)

P.S. I like Sandee! More power to ya, honey!