From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1980 23:33:12 -0400
Dooka dooka,

I too have a PV ferret, although I can't seem to find his papers right
now....but I can tell it's him cause he's short, fat, and has the best
(almost hob-like) squished face.  I personally like this kind the best.
He's a good boy, good jumper, smart to learn tricks, but can be a bit fresh
at times during play, nevr broken the skin though.  He's a marked white,
with just a half-ring midway down his tail...very cute so you can't stay
mad at him when he is naughty.  Gets along GREAT with the others.

I also have a Triple Farms, cinnamon female.  Any experiences similar to
mine?  Fast a s lightening, will cuddle on HER terms only and not for long,
can be a bit skittish if you suprise her, nippy around the face (but she
was a rescue) and BIG weight differences and coat changes between winter &
summer.  Gets along well with the group but plays independently.

Has ANYONE had a vet with definitive tests for blindness and or
deafness?????  Ferrets do not seem to have a strong MENACE response,
regardless if sighted or not, so how can you tell for sure, for SURE,
whether your ferret is blind?  No offense to the recent post of a
deaf/blind ferret, but how did you tell, medically?  I ask because for the
longest time I thought my Whitty was deaf, she's such the odd one, but now
I'm not so sure...she does seem to respond to certain noises that aren't
vibratory.  But still walks around like she's in her own world,
navigating......

Any good way to get ferretone stains out of clothes, too?

My thoughts are with Denise, and Diane D. on the sudden losses of their
furkids.  I'm truly sorry.

Michele & the gang