From:
Dorcus Pointer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:34:49 EDT
Oh My Gosh, I decided to check out the other auctions and now have all my
Christmas shopping done for the ferts and all my ferret loving friends, I
had no idea that were that many great items on more than just e-bay, check
out some of the other great auctions, I feel I really saved some money and
got to help out some shelter in the process.  Now all I have to do is
figure out what to get my mother?  Any Ideas?

Broke...But Happy
Dorcus