Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:08:07 -0800
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if everyone remembers, but I'm Rayna's Mom, and
Rayna's the little girl that had developed lymphoma.  She's currently
undergoing chemotherapy treatments.  She's been doing really well with
her treatments, and she's a happy little ferret once again.  The thing
is, chemo is not cheap, and we've got to do this chemo protocol for 26
weeks.  So, to hopefully help with the cost of this chemo, I've made
some ferret and non-ferret items to list on Ebay.  If you're looking for
some unique ferret items... please take a look!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrose4brasco

Rayna and I thank you very very very much!
Andrea and Rayna

Adopt a Shelter or Rescue Pet
Missing:  Brasco, Ben, Tracker, Brandy, & Rudy
Til We Meet Again...

Looking for Unique Ferret Collectibles?
Please see my items at
http://www.ebay.com