From:
"Michael R. Butz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 16:02:33 -0500
Greetings, and thanks to all who gave me advice on ear cleaning.  I have
some Marshall ear cleaner on the way and have been using hydrogen peroxide
in the meantime.  Thanks again!

I now have another concern: ferret math!  My boy, Eddie, is nearly one year
old and has lived alone with me since he was about six weeks.  We have a
good bond with each other and increasingly he lets me hold him still before
needing to be released and jump about...just as I was told it would be.  I
now have the opportunity to aquire another male ferret who is about two
years old, and of excellent disposition from what I've been told.  This
ferret has been living with two others for most of his life.  My question is
this: what should I expect from Eddie.  Do ferrets feel jealousy, are they
territorial, will he grow distant from me and bond with the new ferret?  In
short, will Eddie be happier while I'm gone at work all day, but still love
me and want to play when I get home?  Surely someone out there has a good
deal of experience with this and I'd love to hear it to help me make an
important decision.  Email me privately, or to FML.  Thanks sooo much...

--michael and eddie (and pepsi?!)