Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:14:05 -0400
It wasn't Toronto, but in the same province.  I wonder if our friend
Randy will once more have a large crew sent her way.  I would encourage
you to write the appropriate officials and maybe contact the SPCA officer
listed to see how you can help support the filing of charges.  Randy has
written about this before.  I am not going to try to provide addresse, a
I don't want the wrong info out there.

http://www.tillsonburgnews.com/story.php?id=252687

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the