From:
Joni Abrams RN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:48:46 -0400
I finally put Merlin and Queenie together.  I heard a few screams and then
silence.  I held my breath.  Nothing.  No screams or feathers flying.
Queenie was in the hammock and Merlin was stretched out on the carpet.
They were both ok the next morning.  Yea.

Merlin has a few red blotches on his neck and his hair seems to be shorter
around his neck but so far no blood and it's been two nights.  They are
sleeping separately.  Everyone is using the potty.  I've seen no blood.

Will this scene get better?  Will they become friends?  Queenie is the new
fuzzi.  She is a four year old adoptie who was a breeder.  She is georgious.
Merlin is one and a half years old and was also owned by someone else before
I adopted him.  I got him from a pet store so I don't have any adoption
papers for him.  But I do for Queenie.  I would like to get a kit next.
That is after Merlin and Queenie work things out.  I like the number 3.
This way in case something happens to one the other two have eachother.
This works out real good with my dogs.  Two rotties and an english bulldog.

later,
Joni