From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 06:08:23 -0700
Is there anyone on the FML who knows much about baby bunnies & would be
willing to chat with my sister?

They adopted Annabelle an Nibbles......two "female" bunnies just a few
weeks ago.  Was very surprised when Nibbles little boy parts descended
one night.  Separated them the very next day, and Annabelle gave birth
the day after that to 4 babies!!  Hmmm, I see why rabbits have that
reputation!!

She's not finding much info on babies.  Does not know if they can handle
them yet.  Why Annabelle has refused not only to use her litter pan since
delivery - but she's dumping it.  She tied it in the box and Momma bunny
just chewed off the ties and dumped it again......quite a message!

If you know baby bunnies - please send me an e-mail off list.

Thanks

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville