From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:34:32 -0400
Hi, I have started a Sponsor a Ferret for a Month Program on my web page.
You can adopt a ferret for a month for $7.00.  This will provide the
ferret with Food, treats, litter and medical care for one month.  I have
also started to open the online store on our web page for those of you
who do not like to do the Ebay thing.  If you ever see anything on ebay
that you would like, please email me directly.  We sell via direct sales
also.  Thanks to everyone who has bid on my magnets for rescue.  I have
added two more styles if you want to check them out.  I also appreciate
all the bids on the TinyPrints Exclusive Custom Ferret Medical Records.
These records are full of wonderful information for the ferret owner
along with a place to record your shot records.  If anyone who is not
on ebay would like to see one, please email me.  They are $1.37 with
shipping/donation.

Thanks again everyone!
Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com