From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:53:22 -0800
Hey Roger

We are going through the SAME thing.All of our animals including 5
ferrets(most recently Bruiser in Aug) are buried in my Moms yard....
under the dogwood tree overlooking the lake....

After an operation in August my mom suddenly went into dementia.....
We are now selling the house as she will never be returning home <BIG
SIGH>(she needs 24 hr care)

We have decided to dig them up....yup...we chose not to cremate but now
we wish we had.  Too late.... so we are going to relocate them or see if
cremation is now available.... we want them to be with us.....

The one thng i DO know is,we will not leave them there....but i guarantee
No/one wants to be near us the day we do it...

It may be worse than each individual time we buried them with our broken
hearts,but for us,it must be done...

With Love, i'll  be thinking of you....
Tara...and her 5 Beloved Angel kids;)

Join our Ferret Group!!