From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:59:19 -0800
>From:    Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: zen's aleutians (ADV) post for today don't let the politics
>win
>Why couldn't you **just answer it?**  I posted on this board and your
>response was to go to the newsgroup.  Am I missing something?

You should have asked a question about what someone meant to the person who
said it.  That wasn't us nor on this forum.  Our advice is still to ask
your question to the person who can answer it.

As for the other statement we made.  That was advice to breeders, and
specifically involved us and things we'd said.

When people start paying for our answers they can decide which questions we
will choose to answer.  Til then we will answer what we want and where we
want.  Sorry.  <smile>

>From:    "caride:First caride:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ADV Response and Question
>>Why do people insist on bringing every controversy to this forum?

>What makes one public forum different from any other that has been posted
>to on the subject?

Well if they weren't different we would have only one.  Each has a
different focus.

Its pointless to resond to the rest of your post since you didn't seem to
get our point at all.  We were never talking about your ferrets on any
forum.

>From:    JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: question
>Quite a bit has been made of my reaction to a question about ADV being
>posted on a newsgroup, which contrary to Mr. Killian's statement, I visit
>only occasionally.

I was trying not to say you only spammed it.  But if you chose to admit
that.

>Why was I not extended the courtesy of the question being asked of me
>directly?

Since Amy answered the question it doesn't matter whether you use most
forums only to spam your sales blurbs or not.  Perhaps you were offered
the same courtesy offered all spammers.  If you choose to advertise in
forums without being an active particpant it is your problem if you miss
important issues.

>From:    hotdish <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ADV etc...

As best as can be determined Judith Moon's ferrets are all ADV negative.
Trust her own information as you see fit.  We have no reason to think she
is lying about it even if she is not being forthright.

>I will not spend long distance dollars to contact her when email is
>available.

Then you could always post such information in a public forum she is known
to frequent or at least frequently posts to.  She has to deal with the
consequences of her actions.

b&d
--
bill and diane killian