Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:35:14 -0400
Hello all,

I felt I had to respond to the person who felt we were too wrapped up in
our ferrets because we had cute names for them.  I am a counselor (20 years
worth of it) and I understand that addiction and unhealthy compulsive
behaviors are not good for your psyche.  But I also know that these
fuzzbuts are great stress relievers and are on a comparable cost with
Prozac.  Give me my fuzzies anyday.  With them in our corner, the big, bad
world ain't that bad...Anyway I made a twelve step program for myself when
I thought I was getting too emersed in ferretdom.

Hi, my name is Glenda and I am a ferretaholic.  I am working on my twelve
step program for becoming unenamoured of the Ferret.

1. Forget the other 11, there is no way of achieving that goal.
   2-12.  See article 1.

Get over it and accept the inevitable:   FERRETS RULE!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to through that into the pot.

Also, thanks Bill, for sending me the FML anniversary T-shirt I ordered.  I
love it...It is just like home...computers and ferrets.

Ferretly yours,

Glenda (If ferrets are a sickness, I hope never to be well.)

[Moderator's note: Thank you!  Still a few left by the way :-)  BIG]