Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 01:09:34 -0400
I have my life insurance policy set to pay benefits to the person whom
is going to take care of my personal ferrets and the person whom is
going to take care of my rescue ferrets. This way, I know the people
will not be under a hardship to care for the ferrets. My in case of
emergency contacts have the information for contacting the people for
the ferrets to be cared for. Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue