From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 20:49:41 -0800
I am looking for help from anyone that has had a little ferret that has
lost the ability to use their back legs due to injury.

Snowflake came in this week and is unable to stand.  She looks like a
little white seal when she walks.  She can get around, but uses her back
legs more like flippers.  I understand she fell in her cage 3 years ago;
she is 5 years old.  She is alert, active and happpy.

I am looking for any physical therapy suggestions/exercises, and may be
looking into some sort of mobility cart.  I could use some guidance from
those that have been here before.  I will be searching the archives, but
am hoping for a bit more 'complete' information.

Many thanks,
Julie and Snowflake

Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter