From:
Leilah Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:44:05 EDT
I've been using Marshall's Bi-Oder deodorizer for about 9 months and have
actually notice diminished ferret smell.  I can find it only at NEEPS the
Ferret Store.  I have 6 sweet ferrets (poop machines).  I clean their cage
daily - they use newspaper in the corners- and wash the hammocks once a
week.  They get in the shower with me every morning, therefore I don't
bath them very often.

I like the product.  I mix about 6 'pumps' with about 1 cup of warm water,
ferrettone and their vitamins for their moring "soup" and they look forward
quite eagerly.

Regard....
Leilah, Star, Rikki, Paco, Tipper, Al, & Jasper!