From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:56:36 -0500
Hi Y'all,

Well, the house is completely dry.  The guest room has vinyl on it and
ferts in it, happily playing away.  I have ordered carpet for the living
room and master bed that should be in, in a couple of weeks.  Things are
looking good.

Pookie is doing ok, but still doesn't have much hair.  She is putting
weight back on and playing and escaping her digs again, but then, that is
her speciality.

Miss Mary Jane is getting to be quite a cuddler and plays with me alot.
She is very timid and is very happy to be seperate from the rest of the
crew, except for Pookers.  They tolerate each other, and sometimes sleep in
the same bag.  But it is more of a truce than anything else.  They are both
princesses.

Ollie's eye is staying down, although it still drains some.  But I am no
longer concerned about it.

Miss Maggie is having a good time.  I am getting ready for summer school.
Going to work on Spanish.  I also have a new man type friend in my life.
He is really smart, an English major, likes the same bad movies as I do,
and is also a smartass.  What more could one ask for?  Oh yeah, I forgot,
a nice ponytail to boot.  I am in ferret heaven I think.  ;-) And yes, he
likes the fuzzies.

One note of clarification.  Recently I posted about the "bits down below"
that belong to the male types around here.  I have been corrected.  It is
not the "bits down below" but is, actually, a pocket weasel.  I will
incorporate this more precise terminology immediately.  ;-)

Give the fuzzies hugs for Auntie Mags