From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 19:00:12 -0400
Hello all,

This is just a reminder that I maintain the database which lists, clubs,
shelters, breeders, contacts, etc for ferrets.  What I need from the general
public is help in listing good veterinarians that treat ferrets.  There are
close to 500 vets on the listing now, but I am ALWAYS interested in learning
who really knows their stuff and needs to be added.  I am not looking for
vets that just give shots, but those who can do surgeries and diagnose
specific ferret health problems.  I'm especially interested in vets in FFZ
and just legal areas.  The CDFA has sent me their list of vets, so CA people
will have a few more referrals to look at next time the database is
published.

If you would like your vet added to the listing, please e-mail me the name of
the clinic, the vet's name(s), the address, city, state, zip and phone number
(with area code).  Incomplete addresses are not accepted.

OR, send the vet's business card to:
STAR* Ferrets
PO Box 1714
Springfield, VA 22151-0714

thank you for keeping the network up and running.

Pam and her Pet Pals