From:
Judy Gabel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:36:49 -0600
Joanne Hi this is Judy Gabel and I had a call from Petco to come pick up
two ferrets Sunday.  The kid was sent to jail fore a long time and his
Mom didn't know what to do with them.  Ozzie got so thin and week back
lags I guess he missed his dad.  Ozzie is so sweet but I think there may
be more wrong then what they say.  He is so week and his feet go out from
under him so easy.  Hunter seems to be ok she is thin but they do not
know how to play.  When I start to play with her she thinks I am after
her and she runs away.  But the both let me rock them and talk to them
and hold them.  Well Ozzie cant put up much of a fight is he just old or
do you think there is something more.  They go to the Vet Friday?  What I
need to know is how do I get him back on his feet what do I need to feed
him and how many times a day he eats like a little pig when I feed him
his baby food I give that to him twice a day.  His poop is ok so I was
happy with that.

I could only tell another ferret lover that any one else would think I
was nuts.  Any help would be helpful.

Judy Gabel