From:
"Grant, Lillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:50:14 -0700
I have a question from a friend of mine named Dawn, in Michigan.  The
family, including 2 ferrets, Nakita & Cody, are getting ready to moved to
North Carolina.  She was asking me about what I use to protect the carpet
in the doorway from the kids digging.  I remembered, a while back, there
was something, made out of plastic, for that very cause, but forgot who
has it and where to purchase some.  Can anyone let me know, where she can
purchase this item?

Stephanie & the 8 Closet Thieves