From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:28:44 -0700
No, no no no no no no no no no no no.  That's the votes from our 12
ferts.  I'm so very sorry that your parents have problems with the
'odor', but moving them to the outdoors, with high temps, and all of the
other dangers that poses is not fair to your babies that look to you for
comfort and safety.  Please try to find a ferret shelter near you, or a
ferret person that could take your ferrets in before subjecting them to
that kind of a move.  They would not understand why they were being
treated that way, and if you truly love your ferrets, then do what is
kind and loving for them, even if it means giving them up.  Perhaps
when you no longer live with your parents, and can afford a place of
your own, then you could again have some fuzzy companions.

Just place yourself in their paws, please.

Hugs n ferret dooks, Michelle and the gang of 12