From:
Sandra Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:35:56 -0800
A Momo Update,

He is doing much better now, although trimmer than his usual 5 pounds, he
is back to bouncing all over the house with his other fuzzy siblings.  He
had a virus, got it from one of us I'm afraid, and I feel terrible about
that and now know better then to be near them when we are sick ourselves.
We took him to the vet, a new one that is, one with BETTER hours.  The two
vets there are extremely kind and knowledgeable on many different exotics,
including ferrets.  They were very helpful and so very good with Momo.
THANK YOU SUNSHINE ANIMAL HOSPITAL!!!!!!!  and thank you Dr Franka and Dr
M.  << I can't remember how to spell her name!!!!>> you gave us back a
healthy fuzzy boy!!!!

On another note, as a Valentine's gift to our fuzzy babies, we allowed
ferret math to kick in and we got them all a little sister, so without
further adieu, I would like to introduce A.  Mazzie Grace.  A tiny little
thing she is and a wonderful addition to our family.  She and Momo like to
cuddle under the desk at my feet and I think maybe she was heaven sent to
us because she has this wonderful and perfect little creme colored circle
on her neck, much like a fuzzy halo.

Thank you to everyone who wrote to me with help and kindness and Stephanie,
I got your mail but it keep returning everything I send to you, thank you
as well for everything!!

Whimsical