Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 13:25:07 +0000
I too am saddened to hear of Granny's death. Her gentle kindness and
love for ferrets always stood out on the FML, like a captivating little
piece of beach glass resting on the sand. She will be missed by many
here on Earth - but think of all the happy ferret spirits who are with
her now, dancing around her feet and cuddling in her lap.

Condolences to you,
Susann Thiel

[Moderator's note: Granny was greeted at the Bridge via a lovely
private greeting sent by one of the FML bridge greeters. I was
honored to have been sent a courtesy copy of the greeting, but the
greeting won't sent on the FML since the FML bridge greeters only
greet ferrets here. BIG]