Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:02:53 -0700
I brought home a new 7 week old baby boy last weekend and now my two
older girls (Farrah-5 & Spaz-3) have come down with a severe case of
ECE.  My vet taught me how to administer sub-Q fluids, and has prescribed
all the appropriate meds but I can't get Spaz to take any duck soup and
I am afraid she is going to starve to death before I can get her over
the illness.  Her mouth is virtually clamped shut which is making it
impossible to get any of the stuff in.  When I squirt it in the corner of
her mouth it just oozes out the side all over her face.  She is wasting
away before my eyes.  She can no longer walk or even stand on her own!!!

Any suggestion you can give me to help sustain her until her appetite
returns would be GREATLY appreciated!!!  Please help me save my little
girl!

In Desperation......

Cindy