From:
Jim Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 18:22:46 -0700
Hi all I wanted to clear up a missunterstanding of mine with Country
Ferrets.  I received an e-mail from them that stated that they don't have
any shots because of the immunity from the mom til 8-10 weeks of age,
(Bandit was 6wks when I got him) also they don't have birthcertificates but
they do give you the birthdate of the baby on the papers sent to you from
them....

Let me be honest, they DID do a great job with Bandit and I do plan to add
an addition to the family with a black-eyed white from them, my Bandit came
in outstanding health and extremely...well he bonded within days and Bandit
was not afraid of us and was extrememly affectionate.

In my husbands own words...."They did an outstanding job in all aspects, a
great ferret personality wise and they were great to deal with in the
bussiness sense...I would strongly recomend them".

                         Hugs and Dooks, Jim, Daysi and Bandit