Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:04:25 -0400
Both are 3 years old. One is a boy, a blaze, and one is a little sable
female. They come complete with all their goodies and cage. Both have
shots from my vet, so I know it's so. They need to stay together, as
they are bonded. Very sweet pair and need a home to get them out of
their cage. Please contact me for a phone number.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
http://www.picturetrail.com/kathouze
Rainbow Crew-Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine, Tasha, Taz, Boris, Sugar,
Honey, Popov, Katie, Kovu, Miss Hiss, Misha, and Kiki