From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:57:25 -0400
Ardith sitting. chawing hay and spitting --
  -- hey, she has a country soul --
while she's hoping and I hope not moping
to see ferrets make a tractor roll

It's such fine bait, she can barely wait
to find a Stitch and Lily there.
It makes me near dance on the off-chance
that the hover-wagon will appear.

It's hope for Todd, so do not fear!

I don't predict but just announce
the action which fine others know.
Will we soon see a rescue pounce?
Or even a cold Summer snow?

I am reaching, no good at leeching
info from a future date
Will Todd escape; will rescue
come?  Don't know.  But I can barely wait!

So tell me clear what you see here
Can they resist a tractor show?
What heros wait to soon relate
the direction which the action goes?

> Sukie wrote:
>>Switch and Lily stole the Oracle's hovercraft and are roaring over the
>>New England Landscape in it.
>
>Sukie, do you know this to be fact?  I really hope they will head my
>way.  Reason is, I am going to the Antique Tractor Races in Minden, NV
>on Sunday and planned to look for Switch and Lilly.  I expect they will
>be eyeing a few of the really cool old John Deere tractors.  Our friend
>has a restored D8 Caterpillar and I hope Switch and Hurricane Lilly
>might drive it during one of the pulls.  That kind of power will give
>them quite a rush.  Especially Lilly, hhheeeeeeeeeeeee!!
>
>Ardith
>I am NOT making this up.

Sukie (who is really hoping that Todd is laughing)
P.S. Stitch and Lily still say they are heros.