From:
Charlene Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 12:10:11 -0500
>From:    Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Remote Control Mouse
>a remote control mouse.  It is $24.95 and I have no idea if that is a deal
>or not, since I haven't priced a remote control car.

Yes, we have one of these.  It is really cute but it doesn't move very fast
and doesn't steer too precisely so it is easily 'caught and killed'.  It
runs off your regular cheap batteries and so doesn't have too much power and
many times gets stuck when it runs on carpet.  It is pretty fun on the
linoleum with a slower ferret though.  We also have a remote control race
car.  Although the price was something like $45 that does not include the
expensive nickel-cad batteries, the battery recharger, etc and when all said
and done is probably an $80 toy (for the cheap ones).  But, a real blast,
nonetheless.  If your good at steering it you can have 45 minutes of racing
fun even driving right over speedbumps - but then you have to stop and
recharge - the batteries & the ferrets!