From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:11:28 -0500
Hi everyone.  Most of you know Cindy who has been helping me out at the
shelter lately and smacking my hands when I forget to ask for a receipt
(she's our accountant).  Well Cindy is in CA land and not with her ferrets.
Her SO is taking good care of them, but Cindy has just got some bad news.

Oakley's fecal smear came in as EOSINOPHILIC GASTEROENTERITIS.  We can't
find any information on the web about this and Cindy is unsure what to do
next.  Oakley is having blood tests next week, but she is wondering if
anyone else out there has heard of this and if so, how they treated it.
She is very worried being that she is so far away from her child of fur
and is calling me constantly feeling lost.  Please, if you have dealt with
this, e-mail me and I will forward it to her at her sister's in CA.

Randy [log in to unmask]
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick