From:
Dan Kinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 03:49:25 -0400
I've been wondering if anyone in the Hartford, CT area would be interested
in a I'll-look-after-your-woozles-this-week if
you-take-of-my-thugs-week-after-next sort of deal.  I tend to take a few 3-4
day trips, especially in summer/autumn, and the person I used to trade with
moved.

My guys (1 female, 2 male, 1.5 - 2.5 yr old MFers) have the run of my
apartment on the 18th floor of a building in Hartford, and have none of them
ever not gotten along with another animal, but I also have a large cage (2
cages linked) if there's need.

Anyway, send a note if this sounds like a good idea to you.

Thanks,
Dan