From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 00:42:58 -0500
After reading about Ferret Depot I decided to check.  So far everything
that I usually use with my wigglies is cheaper, but you do have to
consider the shipping.

I went through the order process to get the total price including the
shipping cost and then I went to The Ferret Store.  On the order I placed
I saved over $5.  I am not sure if it would have been so if one of the
items wasn't on sale.  You will have to do your own research to see if it
applies to you.  I will go through the process each time I make an order.
I questioned the speed of service, but I got a confirmation from UPS that
my order is scheduled to be delivered Mon. and I didn't place the order
until around noon on Fri.

Speaking of sale, I want to pass on to those that use Totally Ferret
that Ferret Depot has it on sale for $33.99.  (Bob I hope you let this
go through.  I am only trying to help us carpetshark owners save some
money.  I am not recommending one over the other.)

Phyllis and the Wigglies: Generosity, Grace, and Joey (Joy)
In Loving Memory: Faith, Hope, Constance, Bandit, and Charrity