From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:05:13 +0000
I know that I always called my Liam the poet, Othella the acrobat, Willow
the beauty queen, and then there is Piper!  I named Piper that name for
many reasons, her hyper piped up disposition, and it was a great name of
that girl on WBs Charmed...so calling Piper the charmed one was on behalf
of the show and the fact that being a panda, she is so mouse like
charming!  I didn't actually think she'd really be "CHARMED".

Several times lately I wake up in the middle of the night and hear a loud
racket.  My cats are what I suspect first but NO, it has been Piper.  She
has been escaping from the cage and I don't know how!!!  She would have
to be able to squeeze out of 1 cm of space anyway I look at it.  I'm still
inspecting the cage, however, I'm jokenly pondering magic!

Anyway, as cute as I find this, it also worries me because like many have
said, no matter how much you ferret proof, there is no such thing as a
Ferret Proofed house.  And I agree with that.  So now I'm thinking about
relocating the cage to a closed room if I cannot figure out how she is
escaping.  What is odd is Othella is the skinny, tiny, nimble one....how
come she isn't getting out?  It's all magic....I'm telling you...she is
the Charmed one!!!

Julia and her Jeremy the humans
Liam, Othella, Willow, Piper the ferrets
Figgy and Cairo the tabbys
Monica the elkhound
Poe the parakeet
Pocket the hamster