From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 06:51:46 -0700
Good news! Tessie Roo, had fur on all her tail and getting fur on her
back also. I figure it was due to all the stress, losing her cage mate
and then her owner didn't have time for her like she is used to, plus
3 dogs.

Oscar is changing his looks too! Soft and silky fur and change of
color. He can be a stand in for James Bond or even Count Dracula. I
am going to get pic of him and the rest of the ferrets.

Great news for me and 1 stress gone for me. Jim does not have angina,
he went for the 2 tests with the dye, earlier this month and even our
doctor was stunned or amazed at the report on him, he has 65-66 return
left side of his heart for a 61 yr man.

Marie