From:
Don Ruetten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 16:35:07 -0400
I posted a week or so ago about the sudden loss of Bambi, and my remaining
ferrets efforts to cope with the loss.

I wanted to thank everyone who sent their condolences, cards etc.  It is
comforting to know there are people out there that truly do understand.

Slinky seems to be getting back to her old self, and I'm looking for a
playmate for her.  I'll keep you posted.

I haven't received any replies regarding my question as to whether there
was any difference in the frequency of reactions to vaccines, if given in
the scruff of the neck, as opposed to the hind end.  I have to take Slinky
in, for her distemper shot, and would appreciate any input before I go.  I
have read a bit about this, and would like to hear from anyone who has had
problems.

Thanks again to everyone, your kindness was much appreciated.

Cathy

Cathy and Don Ruetten
http://home.golden.net/~ruetten/