Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 16:20:03 -0500
Anyone in New England if you are lucky enough to live near a
Building 19 go in and check every now and then for ferret food.

A few years ago I found a shipment of Marshals food and toys. This
time at the store in Burlington they had several bags of Totally Ferret
in 4,7 & 15lb bags. The price was about $10-20 per bag. The manage
was there. I commented how much dust was on the bags and how would he
like it to move a little faster. He said sure and marked the small
bags to .50 and the big bags to $1.50. I now have over 200lbs ov
ferret food in my freezer and we share with the birds :)

it pays to shop.

Wendy