From:
Andria Ludwig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:33:37 -0500
Are their any ferret shows in Michigan?  Is their someone I can talk
to about this?  They seem like they'd be so much fun.  We have a great
central location to host the ferret shows.  The Michigan State Pavillion.
This place usually holds horse shows, rabbit shows, cattle shows, dog
shows, home and garden shows, 4-H events, plumber's exams, etc.  Their
is an indoor arena and a huge place where stalls usually go.  This could
be an ideal location, considering it's just a few miles from I-96 and
127 freeways.  Also I-69 is not much further either.  If anyone has any
thoughts please let me know..

Andria Ludwig
East Lansing, Michigan