From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 12:33:43 -0400
Hi--

I have been recently diagnosed with anemia and borderline diabetic.  It
will take me 2-4 months to recover from the anemia and I have to make
significant lifestyle changes to avoid or delay becoming a full blown
diabetic.

I am unable to accept new ferrets and have 6 of my kits that still need
to be placed.  I am taking an indefinate hiatus and may have to close
permanently.  I am giving up breeding, but may go back to accepting rescues
from other shelters who need a foster home for hard to place biters afater
I better understand my own health needs.

I have placed all of rescues that were adoptable, and have no plans to
give up the permanet residents.  I have 3 kits around 12 wks old, 2 boys
and girl, one sable boy, 1 almost black silver mitt girl and boy.  Must
go on alter contract only.  Relatively mellow tempered for kits so young.

I have 3 kits from last year, all girls, 2 sable and 1 silver mitt, who
are fixed.

If you are in driving distance of Columbus, Oh and think you might be
interested in these ferrets drop me a line and let me know.

KG