Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:05:23 -0800
hi
yes i am back agan.  dings hav been kinna buzy awound here watley wif all
da work goin on for da big party we are havin so am wate wif dis one.
Trill came in yesterday and she waz kinna upset cause she weft so suddenwy
an never got a chanc to sa by to her mom so she asted me to pass it on.
She sade dat she luvs you and misses you and she iz sowry she weft wifout
sayin bye.  have to go doo cause she asked me to sho her how to fwy and I
need da pwactice, besides is fun.

By bye
Sandee