From:
Andrew_Carrie_Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:13:17 -0600
hello everyone I hope everyone is doing well today.  My husband and I
started to plan our christmas vacation.  We are driving from here in Fort
Polk LA to Orlando FL.  I have made the trip several time with the ferrets
but without my husband.  This time the entire family will be making the
16 hour drive.  I usually stay in a hotel overnight.  This time we are
considering a campground in Florida for the overnight.  Has anyone here
ever went camping with thier ferret?  We have a huge tent and have found
a lot that do except pets.  Does anyone have any suggestion or think this
may not be such a great idea?

Thanks Carrie and the brat pack