Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:48:15 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I must say I was amazed that I received not one tiny little flame for my
last post.  Not privately nor publicly.  I am truly grateful.

But I do feel the great need to share something with at least some of the
the posters on this list.  I got several emails applauding my post.  Not
on the MF debate, but mainly because all of them, seriously all, mentioned
that they hate the tone of several of the regular contributors.  And I
think all, but honestly don't remember, said they are on the verge of
leaving but might stay after seeing some of us question the tone and manner
in some posts.

In these posts there were different names mentioned.  I get the feeling
that many just plain feel that a few of you are deliberately trying to
prove others wrong and belittling them.  Or as one said, peeing on the
trees.

Perhaps if the persons referred to here stop and think ( I honestly do
believe you know if I am talking to you) you can come across in a different
manner.  You are turning people off and away from this ferret source
because of your confrontational manner and need to be absolutely right
about things.  Speak softer, be more respectful of others opinions.  You
might find folks listening to you better then.

Maggie