From:
Sherri M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:28:54 -0700
Hi there,
I just wanted to introduce my fuzzies as i am new to this mailing.First let
me start by saying i am owned by 5 wonderful fuzzies,3 cats and a dobbie.

**Nosey**, my eldest 4 yrs.  a male sable very much in love with Mt dew
(anyone else have a dew lover?)He is definatly my little man.His sister ,
trouble just passed away 2 weeks ago I just told her story .But for being
old he is the least lazy of them all and he is forever into
everything(looking for mt dew).

**Rebel**,is a male panda 2 yrs old weighing 5.7lbs.He is my diver.  He
love to dive in bowls of water expecially if he is not supoose to(like the
dogs water bowl),he thinks that raisins grow in the bowls.

**Bandit**,is a male sable 2yrs old and a biter(well a lick lick lick
chomp)He was brought to me as a rescue due to lack of care and turned out
to be from the same litter as rebel!!  How cool was that.

Now for my newest additions(boys were a little depressed about Trouble so i
was told to try a new ferret to help them out).So I did.

**Gizmo** is my 6 week old panda boy.  He loves to cuddle and is very
jealous of the other ferrets and me.  He will chase them down and run back
to me.  He also guards his food and the others and refuses to let the
others in the bowls.  He growls and hisses.

And **Snow White**.  My only little girl.  Blacked eye white 9 months old
and is a biter.I got her from a shelter in orlando( yes i drove 3 hours to
get her).She is very special as she looks and acts so much like Trouble.
Needless to say the boys took to her.they all think they have to smother
her.But she likes it.

Is it normal for rebel to drag gizmo and hide him in holes like a toy?  I
have not had a baby ferret in over 2 years.  I forget what its like :)
Rebel plays hide and seek with me but not usually witha ferret as the
hiding peice :)

Well thats the fuzzies,
thanks
Sherri &