From:
Stacey Yea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:59:54 -0500
Hi all,

How are you?  My thoughts are with anyone dealing with a sick kid or the
loss of a angel we call a ferret!!

I am a avid reader of the Digest, and currently own two lovely 2 year old
boys!  For the past little while I have been wanting to third to add to my
little family and for the benefit of my boys.  I would really like to be
able to provide a home to a orphan that way I would be helping our fellow
ferret community.  However, I haven't been successful, so I thought I
would post my situation, in hopes of someone knowing someone now or in
the future, who has a beloved who needs a VERY GOOD, LOVING home!!

I can be e-mailed directly at [log in to unmask] as well I am willing to
travel if needed, nothing too far, but a couple hours is definitely
manageable.

This has been an issue for us for quite sometime, for as Binks and Lou get
older, I see them only get closer, I have been a ferret owner for over 12
years, and understand that they create a very strong friendship between
one another.  If any of you feel you might be able to help me, like I said
now or in the future, please let me know, I would really like to give a
home to a kid that really needs it!!

All the best to each and everyone of you!
Thank you in advance for keeping me in mind!
Hugs ox, and dooks,
Stacey, Binks and Lou
Stacey E. Yea
Office Manager
MMIST Inc. - Guided Parachute Delivery Solutions
Phone: (613) 723-0403
Fax:   (613) 723-8925
Web-site: www.mmist.ca