From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 12:00:49 -0500
FINALLY! Some GREAT news to share :o) :o) :o)
1st let me say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Yuletide Greetings to
all of you.  Hope your holidays are safe and happy with your families and
friends (2 & 4 legged)

Meesha, Amber & Aggie were adopted this week TOGETHER!  The 3 girls are
safe and happy in their new home.  Ainsley & Kira were also adopted and are
happy too.  Hadrian went to a good home as well with another little girl.

We took in a little guy named Zipper.  He's almost 4 months old and kind
of shy.  mommie sayz he'll come out of his shell in no time.

I want to thank my secret Santa, Tricia for the lovely sleep sack,
Ferretone and toy she sent.  It was very thoughtful of you!

May all of you have a happy, safe and fun holiday season!!!!!!!

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
http://www.ferretaid.org
Subscribe to the Ferret Aid e-list at

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!