Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:55:29 -0500
Hi all,

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm cheap.  When I saw the Tornado toy I wanted one
for my kids, but the price was out of my budget.  So, off to the hardware
store I went to make my own.  (sorry, hope there's no copy write
problems).  Ok, to make it costs more than to buy it!  Geez, what's a
mom to do.  I turned to leave, disappointed but not totally giving up
yet.  There, in front of me is ferret heave!  100' of black corregated
sewer hose!  It's light, it has vent holes, and it's in a huge roll.
Best of all, it's only $22.50!!!!  I took it home and immediately lost
all five ferrets.  I could hear them scratching and running, but where
were they?  LOL What fun.  I just love it, and so do they.  You can put
it into endless shapes, attach it to PVC pipes, tie it in knots,
whatever.  What a great toy for financially challenged owners.  (umm,
that would be ALL of us).

Shelley